Call us at 970-627-3103 for an updated list of our sales for this year and last. We sell a lot of other offices' listings and those sales do not show here. Recent sales activity is below, and you can Click Here to view some of the properties we have sold in past years including some of 2019.

651-677 GCR 4052

$ 85,000
MLS Number: 7022667
Location: Granby
Acreage: 0.37 & 0.35
Taxes: $ 1116.96 R105020-R105010
County: Grand

SOLD at $ 75,000
Sold On: July 29, 2020

Listed by: Mountain Lake Properties

   Show me this property on a map

  Click here to request more information about this property

Bordering the Arapaho National Recreation Area which is the top of "Table Mountain"! 
Two home sites covered with aspen along a private road across from the south end of Lake Granby.
Together, only $85,000

Taxes: $ 1106 R 105020 and R 105010 Lots 17 and 18, Block 1, Scanloch
Address is 651-677 GCR 4052. Address is Granby although we consider to be in the Grand Lake area because of the easy lake access.

Lots 17 and 18, Block 1, Scanloch. 651-677 GCR 4052

Click a photo below to view a larger version:

  • Adjacent property- view of Lake Granby is much better than shown here
  • This is the view from your Big Back Yard. Your land borders National Recreation Area Lands. Hike to the top of the hill and enjoy this! year round...!

Acreage: 0.37 & 0.35 of an acre

There is no homeowners' association. Nightly rentals are permitted in this area; you simply register with them and pay sales tax.

Map to the property and covenants are attached. (Please disregard the reference to lake access in the covenants; that is no longer accurate.)
A nice feature of Lake Granby is that there is a boat launch at Sunset Point, right across the bay from this area, and there are miles of public beaches along the south end. 

Lake access points from the overlook and from the spill area (great fishing) in the southwest corner of the lake are within walking distance of this land.

A lot of your hiking will be up the hill in your own back yard, onto the Recreation Area Land which offers magnificent views of the Lake and the snow-capped peaks of the Continental Divide. The view we show in the marketing is not from this land. The property borders the National Recreation Area. If you hike up the hill behind/to the west of your back yard, all of which is in the Rec Area, you can enjoy all of that land which does have those views. It is open to the public yet the public does not have an easy way to get to it, making it nice for you!


Here is a link to our mini yellow pages. It gives references for almost anything you might need.
If someone does not treat one of our owners right, they do get removed from our list. We update this every few months on our web site.
Wells are under W.  Septic system and public Sewer information are under S. The link is

The County contact info is under C in our yellow pages. You might verify this next part: 
We were told that in order to camp out on your property (unless subdivision covenants prohibit camping), 
you have to be issued a building permit and have the foundation completed.

County regulations for Residential zoning, which this is, for your building area are 30 feet from the front, 20 feet from the back and 5 feet from each side property line.
Under C on our yellow pages, go to County and there is a section about the Building Department. they call it Community Development. Or, dial 970-725-3255 and press 1.
The building department will be sure that you meet the snow load requirements.
This land is in or at the edge of the Three Lakes Design Review Area, which we can forward to you.

Roads are privately plowed. When you start building, you will be expected to pitch in on the snowplowing to keep the road open. It could use grading from time to time also.

Drill a well for water. For sewer; you may have the option of extending the main or putting in a septic system like the neighbors have. 
Before you complete you purchase, speak with the Three Lakes Sanitation District about connecting to their main line: 970-627-3544  
It is quite a distance to the public sewer. If you put in a septic system as some neighbors have done, then one day when the public sewer main is within 400 feet.of your
property (not of your building location), you will be required to abandon your septic system even if it is new and working, pay the sewer tap fee (currently $9,600) and run 
the line to connect to the public sewer. 

If you prefer not to pay cash, the seller will let a qualified purchaser make payments to him, ideally, with at least 25% down...  $21,250. 
He would likely finance the balance of $63,750 at 5% interest amortized over 10 years.
The loan will need to be paid off when you build or he might ask you to agree to pay off the balance at the end of 3 to 5 years.
He would ask you for a credit report and some basic financial information. Your closing costs will likely be around $1,000.

If you prefer a bank, US Bank makes land loans. I think they like to see 35% down: 970-887-3361.

Map to the Property
Lot Dimensions (Plat)

Click on the Map button below to change to Satellite view