716 Mountain Avenue
Location: In Town
Square Feet: 2229
Year Built: 2004
Taxes: $ 3011
SOLD at $ 755,000
Sold On: August 6, 2020
Listed by: Mountain Lake Properties
Mountain Home in a peaceful aspen setting, just a couple of blocks from Grand Lake Boardwalk's shops and restaurants!
Quality wood finishes. Stone fireplace with built-in seating. Enclosed porch/ dining area is great for viewing wildlife safely.
Main floor master bedroom and office. Two private suites, ideal for guests - complete privacy! Great storage.
Designed and built by the sellers with love. Lake View hobby room above the large garage.
Extra land to build on later if you choose. Great outdoor space with amazing boulders!
R145161 Lots 3, 4 and 5, Block 17. #716 Mountain Avenue $744,000
Click a photo below to view a larger version:
Additional home details:
- Each bedroom has an en-suite bath.
- Large lake view studio/workroom above detached two-car garage
- A third home site which can be built on separately with campfire area and flagstone patio
- Two lower level bedrooms each features an exterior entry
- High efficiency furnace with built-in humidifier
- Recirculating hot water loop with timer to all bathrooms
- Sun room is an enclosed porch - ideal as a dining area in summer, spring and fall
- High efficiency wood burning fireplace
- Knotty pine walls and ceiling in great room, entryway and kitchen
- Vaulted clerestory running through entryway and great room
- Lots of storage and closet space
- Two lockable "owner's" closets in the lower hallway
- Easily accessible crawlspace with good dry storage for seasonal items