320 Lakeside Drive, Grand Lake, CO 80447
MLS Number: 4954326
Location: On Shadow Mountain Lake
Square Feet: 3064
Year Built: 1996
Taxes: $ 6118.64 R145062
SOLD at $ 1,735,000
Sold On: July 31, 2020
Listed by: Mountain Lake Properties
Lakefront home in town with new Boat Dock has 2 slips on Shadow Mountain Lake, near the channel into Grand Lake.
The grand kitchen opens out to the spacious living room and lakeside dining area. New Redwood deck is close to the water's edge!
Main floor master suite + 3 guest rooms upstairs. Wakeboard/Water-ski from your shoreline! Three car heated garage.
Home is completely furnished including two boats, kayaks & paddle board! Rentals of over 30 days are permitted in this area.
R#145062 Grand Lake Estates: Lot 17, Block 7, #320 Lakeside Drive.
Click a photo below to view a larger version:
- New U- Shaped Boat Dock with 2 Slips was completely re-built down to the "cribbing" (dock foundation) in 2017.
- Lakeside landscaping: green lawn and shoreline flower garden.
- Redwood Deck extends towards the water with wide steps from which to enjoy the sunsets.
- Great room with vaulted ceilings features attractive two story fireplace.
- New kitchen appliances include a trash compactor, dishwasher, and an ice making machine. The Sub-Zero refrigerator is original but works great.
- Home's interior was freshly painted in 2019.
- Home's exterior was stained in 2019 and has been well maintained.
- Kitchen and Baths were updated in 2019.
- Main floor master features a gas fireplace.
- Former hot tub room off the master bedroom would make a great lakeside office or hobby room.
- Spacious Laundry Room with half bath is just off the large garage/workshop.
- Forced air furnace with humidifier and large, newer hot water heater are located in the three car heated garage, maintained regularly by Grand Lake Plumbing.
- Garage has attic storage with a pull down stair. Storage area is the entire front half of the garage ceiling.
- Home can be rented for 30 days or more. Association fee is $50 for the whole year.
- Town water and public sewer
- Easy access year round
Note: Home cannot be shown between February 12th and February 25th. Sellers have not come up often & this is the family's last get together in Grand Lake.
Small List of Exclusions: Personal items and photos, skis and equipment, golf equipment and accessories, tools, (2) bikes and all outdoor gear.